Seeing increased demand to deploy the BlackBerry Torch 9800 featuring the new BlackBerry 6 OS? Boasting a richer browser experience, new touch screen capabilities and that legendary BlackBerry keyboard, the Torch is consumer friendly AND enterprise ready. But are you ready to rapidly deploy, manage and support these new devices at the lowest cost and effort?
Then register now for this live 60-minute interactive Webinar on all that this great new smartphone has to offer when supported by best-practices, proactive mobile management.
Guest presenters will be Isaac Kendall from CrackBerry and Paul Steele, Technical Service Manager from RIM.
Topics covered will include:
1. The latest BlackBerry OS and BlackBerry Torch in the enterprise
2. Feedback from the CrackBerry reader community surrounding RIM's latest releases
3. Best-practices for management and deployment of BlackBerry 6 and all other smartphones
4. How to simplify migration and support via User Self-Service
5. Tactics for policies and support of corporate-owned versus employee-owned smartphones
All attendees who remain until the end of the Webinar will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a $50 gift card to Crackberry.
Fill out the form at right to register for this no-cost Webinar now>>